Friday, April 8, 2011

Top of the Mornin’ to ya



Day 1: Top of the Mornin’ to ya.

After a significant flight, we finally made it to Dublin! After not sleeping at all on the plane, needless to say some of us are rather tired. We jumped right into things though. It was great to meet up with our host brothers after a winter apart. We went on a bus tour of the city. I was amazed at how so much history took place in such a condensed area. It seems as though everything is within walking distance. I was shocked at how close pedestrians and cyclist would ride to the bus. I am very excited to see the places we drove by.




I cannot wait to experience the city up close. Already I am picking up an Irish accent. Right now I am looking forward to a nice nap and a weekend with my host Jack and his family, and am especially excited because we are going to a rugby game tomorrow! It has been a great start to the trip. ~ Jay Salerno

No comments:

Post a Comment